We are looking for team members for our Raleigh, North Carolina office, who has 5-8 years of experience with architecture, engineering, MEP systems or construction, and a minimum of 4 years' experience in immersive Building Information Modeling and design coordination, performing clash detection and resolution, model checks, 4D visual scheduling and COBie data preparation and turnover..
As the Building Information Modeling (BIM) Consultant, you will be asked to establish BIM standards and execution plans, manage the BIM process through design and construction, and plan/utilize model data for facilities management. This position requires light travel to visit clients, provide training to clients, and to meet with company managers. Expected travel is 20 - 30 days per year.
The candidate should have 5 – 8 years of experience, with a background in architecture, engineering, MEP systems or construction, and a minimum of 4 years’ experience in immersive Building Information Modeling and design coordination, performing clash detection and resolution, model checks, 4D visual scheduling and COBie data preparation and turnover. Experience preparingand implementing BIM Standards and preparing BIM Execution Plans, is also preferred.
The environment at Proactive is one of continued learning and development. The following skills are essential foundation elements for continued growth and development:
- Experience with Revit, BIM 360, Navisworks, Synchro and various facilities maintenance systems
- Understanding of constructability of commercial projects
- Implementing and optimizing software/technology utilization to adapt to client needs
- Excellent communication skills
- Effective writing style
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent time management and strong self-motivation
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills
- Strong organization and planning skills
- Demonstrated initiative and customer focus skills
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills
- Positive attitude and flexibility
We offer attractive, competitive compensation and benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life, STD/LTD, paid vacation, holidays and personal days, work from home incentives, 401k plan and an EAP program.