We are looking for team members for our Raleigh, North Carolina office.
- Review and analyze claim submissions and the supporting cost documents
- Prepare reports and Excel spreadsheets to document the claim submission (using existing standards)
- Collaborate with clients to help them properly submit insurance claims with appropriate cost documentation, which includes narratives, invoices, canceled checks, timesheets, payroll records, contracts, payment applications and other relevant information
- Utilize and Monitor an existing Sharepoint Site as the repository for all claim submissions and supporting cost documents
- Suggest continuous process improvement
The environment at Proactive is one of continued learning and development. The following skills are essential foundational elements for continued growth and development:
- 2-10 years of experience with commercial construction cost documentation and analysis
- Understanding of the terminology and scope of work associated with vertical commercial projects (hospitals, hotels, high-rise office buildings, etc.)
- Working knowledge of all construction cost documents including invoices, payment applications, payroll records, checks, wire transfers, payment applications, etc.
- Working knowledge of large general contractor ($250M and above) cost systems
- Experience with insurance claim preparation and analysis is a plus
- Experience with delay claim cost analysis (extended general conditions) is a plus
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent listening skills
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills, both internally and with clients
- Strong organization and planning skills
- Demonstrated initiative and client focus skills
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills
- Positive attitude and flexibility
Full medical, dental, vision coverage; life and disability insurance (company pays 100%); 401k; paid vacation; paid sick/personal days; paid holidays.