We are searching for Project Controls/Cost Analyst Professionals at all levels. The candidates should have experience in the construction industry as a Project Manager, Cost Engineer, Project Controls Manager, Owner Representative or Claims Consultant. This candidate must be located in, or willing to relocate to the Raleigh, North Carolina area.
- Review and analyze construction project documentation including contracts, change orders, pay applications, schedules, meeting minutes, monthly reports and daily reports
- Cost data analysis using Excel
- Preparation of technical reports
- Preparation of PowerPoint presentations to summarizing findings
- Collaborate with clients to communicate results of document review and cost analysis
We are a growing firm focused on developing our people. Therefore, we are seeking individuals with a strong desire to learn and grow in their career, and who possess the following skills:
- Understanding of the terminology and scope of work associated with vertical commercial projects (hospitals, hotels, high-rise office buildings, etc.)
- Working knowledge of construction documentation including Meeting Minutes, Owner Reports, Schedule Narratives, Payment Applications, Payroll Records, Contracts and Change Orders
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with a keen attention to detail and quality control
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Must be a team player with a positive attitude and excellent listening skills
- Must be customer focused with a desire for process improvement
We offer attractive, competitive compensation and benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life, STD/LTD, paid vacation, holidays and personal days, work from home incentives, 401k plan and an EAP program.
This is a full-time, salaried position. Salary based on experience.