COMPLEX MEDIATION CAN REQUIRE A NEUTRAL EVALUATION
- Mediations often break down because the parties view of the facts differ greatly – Neutral CCA™ bridges that gap.
- Mediators and parties can use the Neutral evaluation to leverage the facts and push the mediation through a deadlock.
MEDIATORS CAN INCORPORATE A NEUTRAL EVALUATION
- Many mediators involve neutral fact finders to assist prior to or during the resolution of complex claims – Neutral CCA™ fits perfectly.
- If the first mediation session fails, but key issues are raised that require clarity, Neutral CCA™ can be used to bring that clarity and to keep claim resolution possibilities alive.
OBTAIN THE TRUTH QUICKLY TO MAKE SMART BUSINESS DECISIONS
- If the issues are complex enough, a Neutral CCA™ may be necessary before the parties enter into mediation.
- Armed with Neutral CCA™ findings, mediators have an increased chance of driving to a fair resolution in an efficient way